This website is run by the Cabinet Office’s Analysis & Insight Directorate. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
This website is currently under construction. It has not yet been tested for accessibility. We are currently writing the content and developing the site architecture.
Feedback and contact information
If you need any of the content from this website in another format please consult the Cabinet Office Accessible Documents Policy.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, consult the Cabinet Office Accessible Documents Policy.
If there is a particular bug fix then you are welcome to suggest it by raising an issue via the GitHub repository for this site.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is under development and has not yet been assessed for compliance with WCAG 2.1. We intend to complete an initial self-assessment by 28 February 2021.